North Shore Alano Policy Regarding Children
Approved by the Board of Directors May 20, 2011
• Children cannot be left unsupervised in the NSA coffee room or any other area of the NSA.
• Children must either remain with parent or guardian during meetings, or be supervised in the coffee room by at least one adult.
• Children shall not be permitted in the NSA office at any time.
• Anyone planning to bring a child to a meeting at the NSA should be certain that the particular meeting welcomes children first. Children should be kept with you and quiet at all times during meetings so that others attending will not be disturbed.
• Parents and guardians are encouraged to work together by taking turns sitting so that all who need to can attend meetings at the NSA.