The North Shore Alano Board of Directors Election
Jeff H., Sylvia C., and Tom C. are leaving the Board in January 2022, when their commitments end. Three candidates will be elected to replace these Board members. Our Committee has chosen five candidates as new nominees to the Board: Frank, Phoebe K., Rich W., Rob, Theresa K. You may view their profiles on the 2022 Candidates Page.
• The Bylaws currently do not permit electronic voting.
• The Board will allow paper ballots to be mailed via the US Post Office.
• Paper ballots will be provided ONLY upon request. If you’d like a paper ballot, please email your request to email@example.com . You can also vote in person at: North Shore Alano, 607 Lake St, Evanston, IL 60201
• January 1st: Mail-in voting for new Board Members begins
• January 8th: In-person voting for new Board Members begins
• January 15th: Voting closes; all mail-in ballots must be postmarked by January 15th and received by January 22th to be accepted
• January 22nd Votes counted and results tabulated
• January 26th Board Meeting for Election of Officers
• January 28th Annual Meeting
We would like to thank Jeff H., Sylvia C. and Tom C. for their service. Their extensive effort and hard work is greatly appreciated.